iPOS (Point of Sale)
The experience behind iPOS development is more than 18 years, more than 2000 installations, robust solution, and very reasonable pricing are undeniable reasons to choose iPOS. Due to the huge cliental and their useful and indispensible input iPOS has been a leading Point Of Sale solution in the market. We understand your problems current and upcoming and we provide you the free consultancy to overcome and tackle these issues in time and before time. Our dedicated team is very experienced which provides onsite and online after sales service to our clients successfully.
IPOS provides various business benefits to its user that helps him in saving cost, better customer service, good supplier management, accurate management of inventory etc.
- Significant improvements in reduction of customer sales transaction time. Helps you do more transactions per counter thus reducing the number of checkout counters and the hardware investment
- Accurate business closing with very little manual work help you minimize the time it takes after the last sale to close business for the day. Gives peace of mind and reduced hassles in store operations
- Ease of use and simplicity reduces the training time and the robustness minimizes the unintentional errors made by POS operators. As there is lots of churn among POS operators, this is one of the biggest benefits of IPOS point of sale
- Accurate recording of all inventory transactions lead to better inventory management and increases service levels by preventing lost sales opportunities
- Highly informative reorder module helps you increase your inventory turn and facilitates higher competitiveness and increased net margin
Billing means total amount charged to a customer. Billing means final checkout the customer does.
- Flexible Billing screen for easy and fast billing
- Registered customers can be mandatory or optional to suite as per business needs
- Support for Items given as free in billing
- Integrated with all POS accessories such as barcode scanner, cash drawer, pole display, receipt printer, weighing scale etc.
- All Items sorting can be done based on Item name, Code, description, rate etc
- Hold bill for customer who is busy to attend to a new customer waiting. Resume the previous customer when he returns.
- Multiple discounts can be given in sales bill either based on bill or based on items (Optional).
- Easy access key for reprint old bills.
- Offline billing when the server is down due to hardware or network failure, the clients can continue to bill. Each time the client starts up, it downloads the price information from the server and is used for offline billing. When the server comes back, the billed information are uploaded to the server and normal operations are restored
- Weighing scale integrated item scanning supported in billing.
- Complete analysis for item purchase days Vs sales analysis.
- Quick add customer from billing screen with minimal key strokes to make billing faster