You are here
Inventory management or inventory control means an attempt to balance inventory needs and requirements with the need to minimize costs resulting from obtaining and holding inventory.
- Damage or Wastage entry facilitates accounting for the floor returns with the reason for wastage
- Item transaction history to know the full track record for an item.
- Complete stock movement and analysis can be managed and tracked.
- Parent / Child items : Supports loose sales from bulk packages e.g. Selling rice from a rice bag
- Facility to maintain manufacturer product code and my product code : Facilitates correspondence with the manufacturer using the vendor product codes
- Comprehensive stock and sales statement for your inventory management needs
- Inventory Age can be tracked and non moving stock can be listed for further action.
- Item transaction history QSL (Quantitative Stock Ledger) for full product details
- PDT [handheld barcode scanner with memory] based stock audit - automatic generation of stock discrepancy report based on computer and physical stock, correction of discrepancy Etc. This makes daily stock taking easier and enables accurate measure of pilferage
- Vendor wise reorder can be done based on minimum stock level, average x number of days sale based on last n days of sales etc
Track Inventory with Less Effort and More Profit
Point of Sale Pro automatically adjusts your inventory every time you make a sale, order, or return - which helps you keep the most popular items on-hand without overstocking or selling out.
- Instantly view what's in stock, what's hot, and what needs to be reordered
- Record each shipment of merchandise received and Point of Sale adjusts inventory figures with each sale or return.
- Set reorder points and automatically generate purchase orders
- Advanced tracking tools for vendors, item codes and barcodes